Thursday 19 August 2010

They say hello, they say hola and they say bonjour.

I used to think that blogging was a bit pants but now I've realised I'm out of people to whinge to, I thought I'd put all my rants in writing. Alas, I don't know how to do all this fancy online stuff so I'm relying on my wit (ha) to keep this afloat.

Hi, I'm Tilly, I'm 21 and a student in South Wales. I'm coming into my final year of university and genuinely don't know where all the time went. I refuse to accept I have only a few months where I have to become a normal, respected member of society who pays taxes and doesn't eat tinned spaghetti bolognese.  

I'm easy to please, but at the same time really can't stand a lot of things and a lot of people. On my good side is Glee, stodgy English food, my lovely family and Marilyn French. On my bad side, too much to mention, but notable examples are Peaches Geldof, Bono, anti-Semites and infidelity. I'll try to entertain, people often say my cynicism and general disdain for 97% of people is amusing but I shall leave that to you. 

Have fun, say hello, let's indulge.



Be good,

Tilly.

1 comment:

  1. I got so many clothes I leave some at my Aunt's house

    WELCOME TO BLOG LAND

    ReplyDelete